Haug Communications, Inc.
We collect information about you when you register for the Services, such as:
- Telephone Number
- Primary and alternate email address
If you join one of our paid Services, we may also collect:
Billing and payment information such as you credit card information and billing address.
In addition to information collected from you during registration, we collect information you provide through:
- Online surveys
- Technical and customer service calls
- Your voluntary submission of information
- Email correspondence with us.
We may share your information, including in some cases information that specifically identifies you such as your name, your email address, your physical address or telephone number (“ personally identifiable information” or “PII”), with Affiliates and trusted third party partners in ways including the following:
- To help operate the Sites and Services
- To Facilitate fulfillment of a transaction or request
- To assist with identity verification, and prevention of fraud and identity theft
- To serve you advertisements and to improve the effectiveness of targeted advertising
- To Provide research reporting for us, our Affiliates and third party partners.
Examples of Third Party partners include vendors who process credit card payments, services providers who compile and analyze data collected by us, service providers who supplement or match information we have collected with information from other parties, market research companies, email support vendors. Upon entering into relationships with these third party partners, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit the use of your information, including your PII, to the scope of the service. When we share aggregated and unaggregated reporting information about the use of and users of the Sites and Services, including search and URL information, to Affiliates and third party partners, we do not intentionally disclose PII>
In addition, we may share information in the following circumstances:
- Without notice, to law enforcement or government agencies in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process (including civil and criminal) or otherwise as required by law
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or in cases where we believe the Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Guidelines are being violated; or
- In connection with the actual or potential sale of our business